Sunday, January 17, 2010

Will ill gain some weight if i quit smoking ?

Im pretty thin so a lil weight won't do bad for me ... I'm smoking for only like ... 1 year.. hmm maybe even less. So what do you say:DWill ill gain some weight if i quit smoking ?
You will if you choose to replace your smoking habit with eating. You need to find a hobby that will take the place of smoking so you can stay healthy and fit. Don't use this as an excuse to keep smoking. The sooner you do something, the better.Will ill gain some weight if i quit smoking ?
you will gain a little...but a little weight is better than the other affects smoking will cause...
Who cares if you gain weight. Smoking is horrible for you, and your decision to quit is going to be life-changing. You have made a very good choice.
Yes but not much since you have only been a smoker for a year.





';Not everyone gains weight when they stop smoking. On average, people who quit smoking gain only about 10 pounds. You are more likely to gain weight when you stop smoking if you have smoked for 10 to 20 years or smoked one or more packs of cigarettes a day. You can control your weight while you quit smoking by making healthy eating and physical activity a part of your life. Although you might gain a few pounds, remember you have stopped smoking and taken a big step toward a healthier life. ';





Good luck.... though this isn't easy to do.. You have made a very good decision in terms of your health. Hope it works out for you.
GOOD FOR YOU! I doubt you'll gain weight if you don't tend to put on weight. If you do, just knock back your caloric intake until you adjust.
you might gain a little bit, but just watch what you eat and don't give into the cravings!
well ill tell you i was add to vid pills and i got on these pills called suboxone to help me get off of them i went from 127 pounds to 141 pounds in a month 1/2 i guess if that what it takes . i was 127 pounds forever good luck
If you replace cigarettes with food like a lot of people then yes you will gain weight.
only if you eat more.





people like the oral stimulation from smoking and thats usually why people tend to eat more, its the hand to mouth contact. Thats why they make that gum.


So if you feel snacky, try a sucker or some carrot sticks!
I didn't gain any weight when I quit. I actually went down a pants size. I watched what I ate. Also, when I wanted to smoke, I went for a walk. I started back though. I am going through a divorce, so I lost another pants size. Merry Christmas and good luck. You can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment