Saturday, January 23, 2010

SORRY, I meant no ill will!?

Still have losers who focas on my typing not the question......But to my bad I may have lost the meaning in my messege.....thank U 2 those who are kind replyers. Now...my question is why do SO many people think christens are PUSHING ther belifes on others...we are all different. Who will be first to quack about my typing?SORRY, I meant no ill will!?
What's a belife?SORRY, I meant no ill will!?
it 's just different point of view i guess Christians think they want to share something good to ppl but like you say we are all different , and some ppl are very strong in their be live too even artists so someppl might get abit frustrated when they see or hear other believer talking about their belive





but for me i don't think Christians are pushy they just want me to meet something good like them even i am a Buddhist i listen and i think that your religion is warm and full of love , but they say i can't believe 2 religions at the same time ( in Buddhism i can if that religion teach ppl to be a good person) so i tell them i am sorry and i can't be christian then christian ppl still be my good friends , you just tell them and it's their decision what they want ,but some ppl just don't understand so you should be more flexible and be calm , what you say is right, that ppl are different,
lern to spel
As a christian, I have learned that with our excitement and hope for the world, we can be pushy. But I have also learned that the best way to lead is by example. And by not being pushy. It's like this: if the pool is kinda cold and we jump in and splash people on the deck, they're not going to be happy. But if we get in slowly and make the water look good and enjoyable, they're going to want to get in. They are even going to start asking questions. So, the moral of my story, is ';no splashing';. Oh, and.....quack quack. (Sorry, couldn't resist)
in that case... yes. They are pushing there beliefs because there were raised to stay in the dark about other beliefs... Quack.LOL
I don't understand that either. This is a religious board, but atheists and other nonbelievers come on and say we are pushing our beliefs on them. They don't have to read these questions. I thought this space was for an exchange of ideas and sharing what we know. I didn't know we could push our beliefs on others. Everyone has a mind of their own. Jesus and the apostles were involved in spreading God's word all day long and they reasoned with people from the scriptures but I never saw anybody who said ';you're pushing our beliefs on us';.!!!
Your typing sucks.
lol HomeTownGal has the great answer
because they are!
Me! Can I have a cookie, please?
I agree with you. Most of us don't try to push any beliefs. But when we behave according to our beliefs (like pray over meals for instance), we are accused of forcing our beliefs on others. We whould have the right to be different without being accused of pushing our beliefs.





Lets use an outside example. Lets suppose a group of gays marched up the street. Is that pushing their beliefs or merely expressing them? That seems like expressing beliefs to me.
Kvak, kvak, kvak. Wux I ferst?





Any time a group comes knocking at your door to tag- team you on their faith du jour, it's very hard not to feel pressured. The easy solution I've found to dispel the discomfort is to start asking them questions on the differencesbetwen their brand of faith and yours,


Once you find a weak spot in their knowledge or faith, do the unexpected. Fill it in, instead of attacking, with the strong points of your faith or belief system. If you go somewhere regularly to worship, invite them and offer directions or even a ride. Either they'll smile politely and leave for good, or they may gratefully accept the invitation. You'll know that you did all you could to save them from themselves.
I don't care how people type or spell, as long as they don't try to screw it up on purpose. like when they say y, for why, or dis, for this, and words spelled in numbers鈥?I just think it gets annoying... any who, I agree with you. everyone's different, I also hate questions that are like, why are __ all alike? stuff like that =P





yeah, their just stupid.. bleh





ta ta
Christians ARE doing that!


And if not the christians arent worth a dime.





Christians ARE supposed to be a light on the mountain or the salt of the earth.


If some people dont want that annoying light, or they just dont like salty things then those people are feeling annoyed.


Its not that hard to understand, is it?
You ask, ';why do SO many people think christens [sic] are PUSIHNG ther [sic] belifes [sic] on others';. I'm not aware that there is any evidence that many people think that, but my thought would be that the efforts of the few often outway the many.
1) If someone expresses a desire to learn about your religion, then it is acceptable to explain your beliefs. But it is wrong for anyone to push their beliefs on anyone no matter what religion they are.





2) Laziness is stated in the bible several times as being a sin, isn't it? At least use spell check.
Quack quack!
ironn I love your typiing! :-]


Everyone wants to share what they believe to be right.


Perhaps something will be said that you haven't thought of before


It happened for me. I said the Lords prayer many times and never stopped to think what was I saying.


Hallowed be thy name God has a name?


His will done on earth as it is in heaven When?





Done on earth? what is he talking about? God's will sure isn't being done on earth. So that told me it had to be future.


That was a suprise and then I saw really for the first time.


The meek will inherit the earth. WOW!


I'm not going to heaven?


Yes, we do learn stuff on answers. I've learned so much from all of you. Thank you
Many people think that so called Christians are pushing their beliefs on others, because, simply, they are. This is not all Christians, only a few who think they have the right to tell the rest of the world what to do. But you don't notice any of them standing between the Hesbollah and Israeli armies and saying ';enough is enough'; They may ';talk the talk';, but they don't ';walk the walk'; I choose to think they ar whackjobs who if they were pushing anothe cause would be locked up by now in institutions for the insane. Most of them need to get back on their meds.
To actually answer the question, I don't push my beliefs on others. I share mine, hoping that others will maybe gain an insight from me, but that's their decision to make. I don't believe ALL Christians push their religion on others, either. In fact, I suspect it's a small faction of us that give the rest of us a bad name.





I'm sure non-Christians have the same trouble in their ';religious/spiritual'; dealings as well.
Me ~ try spell check. It's handy.





And even some other Christians (like me) think Christians are ';PUSHING'; their beliefs on others. Share the word, let them make their choice, then shut up and leave them alone.
If you'd focus more on typing, spelling and grammar, perhaps people would take you more seriously. Evidently you don't try to improve yourself.
I think people of most religions try to push their beliefs onto others a little bit, simply because it is something that enlightens them personally and because they want to share that enlightenment with others. It's what is known as the ';zealotor'; stage of theological enlightenment.





Most Christians are sincere in their desire to share their knowledge with the hope of assisting others in their lives; but unfortunately, this often becomes entangled with judgment, condemnation, and intolerance towards others. This is due to the teachings of Paul of Tarsus, ';Saint'; Paul as some call him, who took the kindness and compassion that Jesus taught out of the teachings of the early Christian movement.





It's all rather childish, really. It becomes a thing of ';My God is better than your God... My way is right... yours is wrong.'; Personally, I feel that the Buddhists have the right attitude about it all, and they believe that everyone is on the path they are meant to be on... none is better nor worse than anyone else, and that there are many pathways to God. In other words, it's all one God, just different ways of understanding.





It's sad to see that in the world today, the three religions that are descended from Abraham... Christianity, Judaism and Islam... have created Hell on Earth throughout history and into the present day by waging wars in the attempt to conquer and subjugate those that do not believe as they do. Based on my own observations, Buddhism remains the only theology that truly practices kindness and compassion toward everyone; and yet, the Buddhists make no attempt to convert others to their way of thinking, they simply let others discover the Buddhist theology on their own.





I hope his answers your question, somewhat. And don't let mean-spirited people get you down. It's not how you type that counts, it's how you continue to maintain kindness and compassion in all of your thoughts that really matters.
what the **** is a christen?


and a replyer?


the problem is obviously your spelling skills, so don't blame it on the keyboard ;)


and if you can't spell your own religion, DO YOU KNOW HOW TO SPELL YOUR LAST NAME????
I really don't think that...I think everyone is just trying to get there point across..Yea there are some people in all religions that try to convert everyone they come across.. but that is not everyone.. We are all entitled to our own beliefs ....
That's funny, because if you look at all the questions, atheists push, Christians push, Muslim push. Whatever. People are all different, so I think, most people accept that some people are aggressive with their faith and others are not.
I don't give two cents about your typing. It is your soul that I am interested in. Christians are not pushy---it is the devil that is pushy, pushing you closer to the rim of the bottomless pit. Jesus wants to save you, but you have to let him. If you don't want his salvation and eternal life in heaven, then you can refuse it. Personally, I much prefer that I am going to be rewarded in heaven for my evangelical work and preaching, rather than cursing people and burning in hell for all eternity. I am not the one that will look like a fool on judgment day. There is only one difference that matters to God---are you saved or not? Are you covered in the blood of Jesus or not? Jesus loves you and he died for your sins. He wants you in heaven, but to get there you must believe in his completed work at the cross. You must let go of that old man inside of you, bury him in a tomb and be raised a new creation in Christ. Incidental, 60 WPM ain't so fast, and spell check keeps you from looking like an uneducated moron.
I get alot of people that come to my door during the day to talk about Christ, that is kinda pushy to me. But I also see that those individuals are on missions and do not talk for the entire religious community.


Do people think you are being pushy? Just curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment