Thursday, January 21, 2010

Will my body get used to waking up at a later time so ill still feel tired?

i have to wake up at 6 now and have since august.. if i suddenly get to wake up at 8 instead of 6 for the next 4 months.. will my body eventually get used to waking up at 8 and ill still be really tired waking up at 8?Will my body get used to waking up at a later time so ill still feel tired?
Yes, but what'll help is stay up a little later at night, that way you'll sleep better thru the night.Will my body get used to waking up at a later time so ill still feel tired?
okay so heres the thing...


when your sleep your body goes through different phases..


and the last phase is that you feel rested when you wake up...


in the last phase..umm idk how to explain it..





the best explanation that i can give you is to say that you dont ever get that last part that you need to feel rested
I can only speak from my own experience.





Whether I wake up at 6am or 12pm, I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment