Tuesday, January 19, 2010

In your opinion and perhaps even as a generalisation. Does money make people shallow and ill willed?

Desire for it can do.In your opinion and perhaps even as a generalisation. Does money make people shallow and ill willed?
Yes it dose.In your opinion and perhaps even as a generalisation. Does money make people shallow and ill willed?
Yes.
I don't think it does necessarily. But I do believe that, the people to whom the acquisition of (more) money is all, are generally the shallow and ill willed ones.
Having been the recipient of a 6 figure salary for some years, I now get by, quite happily, on around 拢10K a year.





My riches are my family.





In my opinion, those who resent others' good fortune are the shallow and ill willed.
It depends,if they were born into it then perhaps but if for example a bloke who has been a plumber for 40 years and suddenly comes into money,i dont think so.
Yeah, it sadly does. Look at Black Friday. People will HURT others just to get a good deal on only what money can buy. I heard a few people got injured and some even DIED. It's truly sad how many people care more for money than important things. Just look on the news and you'll probably see some terrible story that was all because of money. Money changes people's lives. People don't realize what's really important in life: God, family %26amp; friends, peace and love.





Look at the Bealte's lyrics: ';Money can't buy me love';
It makes people appear that way when comparing our society back a century ago. If you have noticed the rules of society have changed dramatically to where you really have to wonder if it's more survival than actual morality. I will say this, money has caused a lot more deaths than anything else I know of.





http://www.topsavings.net
  • acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment