Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is there an assosiation that will help my disabled mother and mentally ill father move house?

My mother and father are having trouble with selling their house and relocating. I would love to help them any way I can but as most know, moving house is alot of work and stress.


My mother has a very bad back and my father has a mntal condition. I want them to sell their house asap and move near where I live. Has anybody got any ideas if there's an assosiation that maybe able to help us?Is there an assosiation that will help my disabled mother and mentally ill father move house?
Try talking to them and letting them know that it is important to be near you, and that you want to help them.


Parents have a way sometimes of really getting us confused and stressed out because we care about them so much.


I wish I could think of a number to call for help for you, I am sure there are plenty of places that could and would advise you.


I hope I helped out alil bit anyway.


have you tried social services? Or maybe talked to a Dr. about this? Maybe that would help some


If I locate some answer I will surely get back to you.


You take care now,


Sandy
  • ink refills
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment