Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm sat here eating honey out of the jar, will i be ill ?

I am dipping the spoon in it and licking it off. It tastes damn good, but is it good for me ?I'm sat here eating honey out of the jar, will i be ill ?
its perfectly safe as long as you dont do it for to long cuz you could quickly get fat so after everytime you eat some honey, go jog or something cuz it works away the sugarI'm sat here eating honey out of the jar, will i be ill ?
its ok for you if say your an active person like for example you were going for a run and you had a spoonful before hand as this will give you energy. I used to box when i was younger and had a spoonful before a fight for an energy boost but no theres no harm in having the odd indulgence just dont make a habit of it.
No but you might turn into a bear.
no but if you run :D

No comments:

Post a Comment