Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ill advised five word sentences that everyone will say in their life?

Hey! Just thought this would be a fun question to ask, inspired by the show How I Met Your Mother. What are some ill-advised five word sentences that everyone will say at some point in their lives? I already have these ones:








1) ';We should buy a bar!';


2) ';I can jump that far...';


3) ';I'm gonna win her back!';


4) ';I can trust you guys.';


5) ';We should start a band!';


6) ';I don't feel so good...';Ill advised five word sentences that everyone will say in their life?
I like this game! Five words, Ill-advised, everyone's said it?


Got it.





';What's the worst could happen?';


';Maybe it's the beer talking...';


';I have some spare time.';


';Sure, I can help you.';


';How much do you need?';


';I'm sure it's bleach safe';


';Hey, what are friends for?';


';You can call me anytime';


';Good night, I'll call you.';


';I don't need the directions';


';We can always return it.';


';It's not you, it's me.';


';It's not me, it's you.';


';Of course I was listening.';


';It probably will never happen.';


';Bet you a hundred dollars.';


';Let''s stay up all night!';


';You can borrow my car.';


';We're not gonna get caught.';


';It will break your fall.';


';Dude! This'll make us FAMOUS!';





I could go on forever. I should go to bed. No, those aren't answers, it's just getting late here. :-)Ill advised five word sentences that everyone will say in their life?
(name),will you marry me?

Report Abuse



1)';damn im hornee...';


2)';ever done it 4 way?';


3)';ohhhhhhh yes baby yessss ohhhhhhh!!!';


4)';Dumb *** cat...';


5)';get ur *** bak in bed!!!!!!';


6)';ill be right bak';
1)';I have to go pee';


2)';I want to have sex';


3)';Please turn off the lights';


4)';Oh she/he is so hot!!';





This is all I got!! xD





Now answer mine =] 鈾?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
1) i don't see why not!


2) sure, and here's my number.


3) condems are made for chumps....


4) this is our only shot!
Your friend is really hot.


I can make that light.


I can kick his a-ss.


That's not a real gun.


Yes! Yes! Extra spicy, comprende?

No comments:

Post a Comment