Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ill will press?

Has anyone heard of ? Its very profane, and a little weird, but Foamy the squirrel raises a lot of good points. CONTAINS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE. Visitors are Warned.


http://www.illwillpress.com/Ill will press?
BWUAHAHAHA


FOAMY IS YOUR LORD AND MASTER!!!!





I love Foamy!! And yes he does. The guy [can't...remember...his name...gah] who made Foamy...is using HIS everyday problems.


My friend had met him [ooo i'm jealous of him] and he had told my friend that he only created Foamy to get his point across and things like that! Which there is nothing wrong with that. He also just throws random things in there. Like ';So I said to my doctor'; or like ';5 More minutes';


are just his random things XDIll will press?
yep yep little bro=) hehe





he really is brother btw im not tryin 2 be funny
Yes, love it!
  • acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment