Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I tore my MCL and snapped my meniscus a year ago, and now my knee will hurt bad, and then ill press on the ?

I tore my MCL and snapped my meniscus a year ago, and now my knee will hurt bad, and then ill press on the inner part of my knee, it will not crack, but pop, and feel fine, then over a few hours, the pain will build up and then ';pop'; again, what does this mean?I tore my MCL and snapped my meniscus a year ago, and now my knee will hurt bad, and then ill press on the ?
It sounds as if there is a build up of nitrogen in the joint. This is not unusual for it happens to all of us. The same process is the reason that people crack their knuckles. I hope that no surgical procedure was done on the knee. Recent studies show that even doing arthroscopic surgery leads to degenerative changes that in the long run lead to total knees. Avoid running or jumping for they add so much more stress to the joint. Do activities such as walking, swimming, biking, yoga, and Pilate's. These activities will keep the legs strong without placing stress on the knees. As for the popping that you are doing there is no harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment