Thursday, January 21, 2010

Poll: Do you think of ill will towards your ex?

Right now, No





At one time I did. We have since talked out some of the kinks, and we can be civil now. It's both petty and childish to hold on to something of this matter.





Time heals all wounds.Poll: Do you think of ill will towards your ex?
Yes i do and you know that! My ex was a control freak who luvs to manipulate the situation! He was very verbally abusive in front of our kids, always accused me of having affairs when he knew damn well i dont even believe in that crap, i'm as loyal as they come, then he tried to harm himself, while he had the kids, i'm paying off debt that he made, he plays mind games with the kids, he took the car back when i left so the kids and i had to walk everywhere in the rain and he use to laugh about it.... so yes i will always think ill of him!


:)Poll: Do you think of ill will towards your ex?
No, I honestly don't. I do know that he isn't doing well but it is his own fault for not taking better care of himself. I never wish ill on people who have hurt me in the past because I believe what goes around comes around.
I hope he has a long and prosperous life and is content in his choices. My frustration with him in the present has to do with our children but as for the rest I hope he is happy.
No, that is not in me to do that. Of all the underhanded things he has done to me I still wish him the best. It is really rewarding to know that he can't get over me though.
Yeah he tried to blackmail me into playing truth or dare with him. Weird I know right?
No, I only have ex boyfriends and we've broken up out of just understanding that it won't work out. I'm still friends with two of them too.
One of my ex BF's yes! He treated me like dirt under his shoe and I took it for years! Love turned into hate so most definitely !! ggrrrr!
I have been married a very long time. No, I do not have any ill feelings toward ex boyfriends.
I've been divorced from my 1st since 1991. To this day, the very thought of him make me sick .
my immediate ex.. No





SC
No. Because that would never do me any good whatsoever.
Which ex?
Yes....he hurt me more than anyone has ever hurt me.
hes ok we still talk and hang out sometimes, but not as much as before, which is good :)
I have no ex.....but I do feel woozy.
no...not at all....and my ex (husband) died in 1987...no bad feelings there
No.
No, I feel nothing at all...





Let bygone be bygone, they say.
No, I never do this favour to any of them.
No, we still talk every so often.
naw, it only hurts yourself.
nope; i wish him all the best

No comments:

Post a Comment