Tuesday, January 19, 2010

'Many white horses meet on a red hill, They meet here to clash, but mean no ill will.?

Here there are crowns, but no kings to be seen. Silver treasure is present, but without the queen. Where am I?'Many white horses meet on a red hill, They meet here to clash, but mean no ill will.?
in a mouth'Many white horses meet on a red hill, They meet here to clash, but mean no ill will.?
teeth and fillings
Inside your mouth. Your teeth, your gums, the crowns to cover your chipped teeth, your fillings.
Depends on how many crowns you have. I do not have any so it does not make sense to me. But I would say your mouth.
In your brain
lol your in a mouth staring at somebodys teeth and somehow getting the idea that teeth are horses... i feel sorry for you...
I don't know,but I just got 2 points,lol
I'd have to say A MOUTH... Not your mouth or my mouth... but A mouth...
Can I use a lifeline? How about a 50/50?





Actually the 1st answer, Mr. Rogers is the source, I do recall, but since he gave it, I figure, I needed to come up with something else.
Teeth.
In the land of make believe.... on Mr. Rodgers?
lovely riddle is it an original?


Riddler you have found yourself in a mouth. How and why a lovely lady such as you did light upon such a dank dark place is for question two.

No comments:

Post a Comment