Saturday, January 23, 2010

I don't understand why people think such ill will about others?

Why does it matter the religon,race,or ethic groups. WE ARE ALL PEOPLE!I don't understand why people think such ill will about others?
Precisely.





I brought up to my parents a while back that I think there is ONE THING that everyone in the world could do to make it a better place to live.





Think of other people as humans FIRST.





Before we think of them in reference to their color, religion, age, gender, sexual preference, etc., think of them as HUMAN. We are human first and foremost. THEN we are black or white, Christian or Pagan, toddlers or seniors, men or women, gay or strait... No matter what we are, we are all humans FIRST.





And here's another, but it's a bit more of a stretch for even more people: before we think of any living thing as a plant, a human, or another animal, we see them as LIVING THINGS. Every living thing deserves respect just for the simple fact that it is alive. Other animals and plants deserve their basic fundamental needs just as much as we do: food, water, shelter, sunlight, whatever. Everything alive has needs, and no one's 鈥?NO ONE'S 鈥?needs exceed another's. We should kill and be killed the way we were meant to, but instead, we condemn those that kill each other, but may even PAY those that kill other animals and plants. And for what? Food and other necessities are one thing - even other animals kill for those. But we don't just stop there, and we need to.





Just my two cents.I don't understand why people think such ill will about others?
I agree we are all people.





Thats pretty much not worth debating.





All I debate is that all people are sinners who need forgiveness through Jesus Christ. I dont do it out of hate, but love for G-d's will and salvation of man.





They can choose not to, no skin off my nose. But am I as a human, allowed to express my faith under the 1st amendment or not?





David
You are right sweetie!
I'm on your side but remember God created them too, and God gave them the ability to think ill about other. Respect them as they are and more importantly don't be like them.
THANK YOU!!!!! That is a sentiment that I express all the time yet it falls on deaf ears. I don't care what anyone else believes or how they worship, but they seem to find what I believe offensive! Do they really have a problem with ';do as you will but harm none';? Seems pretty harmless to me! (pun intended!)


BB


)O(
Of course we are all people. However, some people think they are better than others. Some religions think they are the only one and true (which is ridiculous). I'm even guilty of this, BUT I have my reasons.





I don't hate against a certain nationality of people. I'm equally indifferent to everyone.
You're right.

No comments:

Post a Comment