Saturday, January 23, 2010

Will My President, President Obama, invite Kim Jong Ill to come here for a Pancreatic replacement?

He is dying.Will My President, President Obama, invite Kim Jong Ill to come here for a Pancreatic replacement?
Probably and we will pay for it too....





After his statements about American Vets...this idiot has sunk to all time low. I can't believe we have a President that is not Patriotic and doesn't think of his people. I can't believe we spent 250,000 for him to go to a DAMN BROADWAY SHOW and then he complains about American Vets and calls THEM SELFISH? He never served this county and he isn't serving it now. What a JERK!





Bad press, including major mockery of the plan by comedian Jon Stewart, led to President Obama abandoning his proposal to require veterans carry private health insurance to cover the estimated $540 million annual cost to the federal government of treatment for injuries to military personnel received during their tours on active duty.





The President admitted that he was puzzled by the magnitude of the opposition to his proposal. ';Look, it's an all volunteer force,'; Obama complained..


';Nobody made these guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice? It doesn't compute...”











';I thought these were people who were proud to sacrifice for their country,'; Obama continued. ';I wasn't asking for blood, just money. With the country facing the worst financial crisis in its history, I'd have thought that the patriotic thing to do would be to try to help reduce the nation's deficit. I guess I underestimated the selfishness of some of my fellow Americans.';








HIS AZZ IS SITTING IN THE WHITE HOUSE BECAUSE OF THOSE VETS....What a JERK!Will My President, President Obama, invite Kim Jong Ill to come here for a Pancreatic replacement?
Yes, let's help keep our enemies alive. While we're at it, let's hand Osama bin Laden a gift basket and resurrect Hitler. I mean, Hitler is dead. Maybe he deserves to live again.
If you are trying to make a point, you certainly have if he can hold a Dictator until he gets his country back he will do anything.
Kim Jong III will have a successor and he will be just as mean and evil


as Kim Jong III~~you can bet the bank on this~~no the Kim will have to


take some green tea and hope for a miracle
At the hands of the U.S. health industry? I know Kim is supposed to be back on the axis of evil, but that seems like too cruel a fate, even for him. I'll say, no.
Why should he get anything? I have alots of medical things I need and I can't get them done. First I got kicked out of New York and now all this in LA.
let's bring kim over here for a transplant complements of the American people....let's give him PREZ OBUMMER'S PANCREAS...LET';S VOTE......
If Kim Jong Il can jump the border, he will have access to the best healthcare America has to offer. And it's all FREE!!!
Just wait, all Kim has to do is show up at an American hospital and say that he's an undocumented alien and he'll get the best care our taxes can provide.
Kim ain't that stupid. He knows what socialized medicine is like...

No comments:

Post a Comment