Sunday, January 17, 2010

I am taking my LAPTOP to Europe ill b traveling and i want to know how will i get internet & the price?

i will be traveling all of Europe,


backpacking and touring Europe thanks.I am taking my LAPTOP to Europe ill b traveling and i want to know how will i get internet %26amp; the price?
It depends on the country. You can get a few hotspots all over the continent for free if you have wifi. Starbucks usually has routers but they charge you a hefty price. There are also many internet cafes that you can use and the fee is sometimes less. Now having said all that I was fairly lucky by going to various squares, sitting in a cafe and letting my computer find somebody's undedicated router.I am taking my LAPTOP to Europe ill b traveling and i want to know how will i get internet %26amp; the price?
thats pretty much the best answer... and most places in europe are close to squares and cafes etc... you could probably pick up a free hotspot connection.





My friend living in Belgium has a wireless modem (only plugs into her computer - no phone line OR cable) and i think its about 30 euros per month for 1 gig limit... but im sure there are better ';wired deals'; but thats all i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment