Thursday, January 21, 2010

Gotta talk 2 judge about points what are the chances ill have to write an essay or that the cop will show?

I got caught speeding and its my first time being pulled over.. i paid the fine or whatever and have to go this week and meet with him to discuss the points on my license.. what r the chances that he'll not put any on.. or from previous people like what has happened when you went? Everyone is telling me ill have to right an essayGotta talk 2 judge about points what are the chances ill have to write an essay or that the cop will show?
A few months ago, my brother got pulled over for speeding. He was doing 85 in a 55mph zone. He had this whole speech planned out for what he was gonna say, like how he has to drive himself and his friend to work and school, and he drives me and our sister around to places, but before he could even say any of that, they let him off with a warning. But the second time he got pulled over, he got his license taken away for 90 days. So be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment