Thursday, January 21, 2010

I need to get rid of a lip ring how will i got about it ill the hole be gone forever or will it still be there

Can some one help me I have had a lip ring for about 1 and half years or so and I want to get rid of it and the hole to be completely gone, can that happen if i take it out will it just heal shut or will it always be there?I need to get rid of a lip ring how will i got about it ill the hole be gone forever or will it still be there
As long as it's just a normal ring, the hole will close up in about a month.





A while ago I saw some pictures of people who had enormous rings in their ears, and then the skin grew so that there was still a hole there. It has to be pretty big for that to happen though...I need to get rid of a lip ring how will i got about it ill the hole be gone forever or will it still be there
For most people the hole will usually heal itself within a few weeks or so, though you may have a scar where the hole used to be.
i took mine out over 3 months ago,due to trouble eating,kissing,applying lipgloss ect.


ive had it for about a year on and off.


it still hasnt healed,its still a hole,its to ugly,i wish i neva got it done.
I had my nose pieced since 4 years ago, just because of


hay fever I had to take out, but I still have the hole there


%26amp; can wear nose ring when ever I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment