Thursday, January 21, 2010

Who sings that song ill will wait for u that comes on k92?

I believe you are referring to Elliot Yamin. He was a finalist on the fifth season of American Idol.Who sings that song ill will wait for u that comes on k92?
Artist: Nichols Joe


Song: I'll Wait for You


Album: III Buy Joe Nichols Sheet Music


Buy Joe Nichols CDs





The snow in Montana was three feet high


The lady at the counter said: There ain't no flights


And so he called her on the telephone


He said: I'll rent a car and I'll drive home





And she said: I'll wait for you


Like I did last year


At Christmas time with your family here


And your truck broke down out in San Antone


And the gifts stayed wrapped until you got home


Oh, this ain't nothin' new


Sweetheart, I'll wait for you





Now he's on his cell phone in a Coupe Deville


Talkin' to the one he loves and always will


His heart is breakin' 'cause she's there alone


Her heart is achin' 'cause she wants him home


She says: I'll wait for you like in '68


When our child was due, but I said, he'll have to wait


Until his dad gets here and stands by my side


Remember, Dear, our son's first cry


Oh, this ain't nothin' new


Sweetheart, I'll wait for you





He didn't stop all day to eat a bite


And he finally got there around midnight


The doctor said, she's in a better place


She said to give this you this note just in case





And it said, I'll wait for you at Heaven's gate


Oh, I don't care how long it takes


And I'll tell Saint Pete I can't come in


Without my love and my best friend


Oh, this ain't nothin' new


Sweetheart, I'll wait for you


P.S. I love you, too


Sweetheart, I'll wait for youWho sings that song ill will wait for u that comes on k92?
Elliott Yamin - Wait for You...?

No comments:

Post a Comment