Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Have you become so cynical that you read ill will into my good intentions?

I can't read cynical!! how smallsville!!!Have you become so cynical that you read ill will into my good intentions?
Cynical and cautious and pessimistic...That's what I've become!Have you become so cynical that you read ill will into my good intentions?
huh, read wha, into wha. u have intentions. that's the funniest 1 I heard all day. 28 minutes into the day. keep telling them good jokes
No I try to think the best of everything
being true to your self and knowing what you are suppose to know could help you sometime more than you count for...just be yourself and stray on fact, good luck dude
I haven't and I do not read or look for ill will in any of the postings on here.
Yes. You're out to get me! Aaghhhhhhh!
yeah why not!
Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment