Thursday, January 21, 2010

RHH: Has Nas forgotten about Ill Will?

Before on like Illmatic, he mentioned Ill Will about once every 2 tracks. Now you barely hear his name. Has Nas forgotten about former best friend?RHH: Has Nas forgotten about Ill Will?
I don't think he forgot. He just moved on I guess. It probably got old. And Joe and Hov shouldn't forget Pun and BIG. Without them they wouldn't be sh*t.RHH: Has Nas forgotten about Ill Will?
One sec let me call him up.......





sorry he was busy..........





but I can tell you what he is thinking and feeling because I am able to that.....trust me I'm better then Ms. Cleo..........





He's thinking.......





Why do my socks disappear when I put them in the dryer....I mean I start off with like 15 pairs and by the time that I am done washing my clothes I only have 3 pairs.......
i just dont think he has the opportunities, the energy, or the time to express himself these days due to the current state of affairs.
cuz he died liek more than 15 years ago, do u still hear jay-z saying RIP biggie or fat joe still sayin RIP pun
How about Method Man-Rader Ruckus.
nas sold his soul out. he forgot will and cormega, he f煤cks them over once they help him build his career.

No comments:

Post a Comment