Thursday, January 21, 2010

Did you pet lovers know that printed newspaper will make you pets very ill??

I saw Tia's question, and am worried....


You need to use unprinted newspaper, or paper towels that are white......


I lost a hamster because of this, please be aware? The vet validated it.Did you pet lovers know that printed newspaper will make you pets very ill??
not always, but it can. so better not to use it.Did you pet lovers know that printed newspaper will make you pets very ill??
Wow. I did not know that but I will definitely pass this on.





I have a dog and 2 cats. Usually, this isn't an issue.





But I know someone who is probably going to get a hamster and I'm sure they will use regular newspaper. This time it would be that they just didn't know. (instead of couldn't be bothered.)

No comments:

Post a Comment