Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm ill. Will you try and make me feel better?

:)


Say something that will make my day. xD





ThankYouPlease.I'm ill. Will you try and make me feel better?
im sick too =/ thats why im on the comp right now. i came home early from escuela :(I'm ill. Will you try and make me feel better?
hi my name is sham.you know like shampoo but with out poo
**aww...


here are some cheesy lines for you dear:


1.) You can fall from the sky, you can fall from the tree, but the best way to fall is to fall in love with me..!


2.) Roses are red, Violets are blue, monkeys like you should be kept in zoo. Don't get angry 'cause you'll find me there to, not in the cage, but laughing at you..!


3.) Roses are red, Violets are blue.. every time I flush the toilet, I remember you..!


LoL! get well soon!
Everyone finds this funny for some reason but...


My cat always gets stuck in the freezer, seriously.


She'll open the door herself O.o
Hey, your gonna be ok. Just rest up.
Dude, like, today i was trying to feed my fat lard llama and my fricken retarded uncle threw a stupid foot ball at me and i fell back into a pile of tina crap. gosh! my uncle is such a fat lard!
No!
oink oink :3
i,ll be there.
go to the doctor....if he wants to examine you in the nude make him put his clothes back on or leave!
have a nice day and hope you get to feeling better soon and if i was there i would give you a hug.
You're very beautiful, does that help?
Only if you don't have the swine flu, I don't wanna catch that crap.





Sorry, H1N1
moew....? :o
1 word: FML.
I am number 879,002 on the waiting list to have tongue transplant surgery. I swapping mine for a 21'; giraffe's tongue so I can clean my own ears.
roses are red and so is your hair you will fell better now go get some air.
Ok.





I just went into walmart and put harry potter books in the shopping cart. Then I went screaming and running towards the wall yelling, ';I coming Harry Potter!!'; Then I got kicked out.... :(





























Not Really XD
what more can I say that I have not already said about your beauty


and beautiful hair


OK, if I could I would make you some of my home made chicken soup..


may not look great but if you eat it for three days I know you would feel at least 95 percent better


OH well


maybe you may have to make some for yourself


I hope you feel much better soon





smile


good luck
Say something that will make your day..hmmm.Stop!farting...and go wash your azz..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment