Tuesday, January 19, 2010

If I did these things, would people think I was mentally ill? Will the plan work?!?

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Lately, I've become uninterested with me. So, in order to interest me about me, that is, with my character, I shall become another me. So, this is the plan:


1: Following a move from England to Louisiana, I will purchase an electric folding bicycle, for transportational purposes.


2: With this bike, I will charge it up at a nearby mains socket and set off for my next destination, Perkinston, Mississippi.


3: After the journey, I will go to the nearest Wal*Mart, buy some cheap candy, and sell it at expensive prices in the smalltown of Perkinston. To make myself appear more friendly, I'll wear a plastic face mask that looks like a Japanese fox, and give myself a false name which should appeal to the kids. I may stand on roofs for dramatic effect.


Anyway, here are some problems:


a) I've heard that in the South, people are very conservative and will reject my ingenuity. Is this true?


b) Will people think I'm psychotic?


c) WILL THE PLAN FAIL?!If I did these things, would people think I was mentally ill? Will the plan work?!?
I find your creativity and ingenuity magnificent!


Go for it! It might need a bit of tweaking, but go for it!


What do you care about what people ';think';


I am impressed by the level of research and planning you have orchestrated-whether in jest or for real.


How is it, that you chose, Perkinston Miss, of all places?If I did these things, would people think I was mentally ill? Will the plan work?!?
Good evening sir.


Your stated goal is to interest you...about you...your character. The ';Plan'; is to become another you...but you don't justify your reasoning. How would becoming another you affect your interest about yourself? Further, how do any of the activities you described relate to your stated goal?


The question here is not whether you are psychotic or not, or whether your plan, which is really not a plan at all, will fail or not. The question here is will you get the help you need...or not.


And please do not try to reply. I'm not supposed to be using the computer in here. I've not been myself lately.
Sounds like you have it all mapped out...UMMMMMMMM People will think you are psychotic, but who cares what people think....Stick to the plan
Of Course the Plan Will Fail all plans fail, Ha Ha, aren't I inspirationalI do like the spirit of this question that you propose here. And although I'm being very simplistic, and perhaps giving you something which are not ready for with this answer. I'm going to do it anyway. So there is a poster called the wheel of Buddhist terms. And if you look all my personal page, which is linked on my profile and near the top there's a link titled life energy word abacus. I think you will find some idea of thenature of your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment