Saturday, January 23, 2010

4 DPO and really ill with a virus! Will this shatter my BFP hope this month?

so ill and feeling rather sorry with myself. Vomiting all night and no energy!


Will this hinder my chances this month?4 DPO and really ill with a virus! Will this shatter my BFP hope this month?
No issues. Implantation doesnt occur til 6-12 DPO, (7-10 being the norm), so right now if you are pregnant, baby isnt even attached, so no fear of it causing issues. The only real issue with being sick is if there's a temp over 101 F after implantation, that can have a negative effect on pregnancy.





In terms of vomitting and no energy, well that the same symptoms most women suffer throughout their first trimester, and it has no effect on the baby in that case, so it won't with you!





Good luck, and feel better.4 DPO and really ill with a virus! Will this shatter my BFP hope this month?
I hope not hun but I'm in the same boat I've had this horrible virus on and off for a while so that may be hindering my chances at a BFP also. But you never know, sometimes it will just happen regardless so don't give up hope yet. Fingers crossed hun and lots of baby dust your way. xxxxxxxx
I would try not to worry about it but your body does need a perfect environment for a baby to be made and if you are ill, that is not a great environment. But, it still could happen. Just do your best to get better and be patient.
its never a good time to be ill, but sometimes the stress of the illness may cause your body 'not to be ready' this month. Remember egg/sperm need completely healthy environment to survive. Hope you feel better soon. x
No not at all. The only thing it may have done was delayed ovulation but you are past ovulation so it should be okay.


Swine Flu threw my ovulation 8 days past normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment