Thursday, January 21, 2010

I bear no ill will to Islam, apologies if it was done.?

also to juventina, I only got back at you for your messaging and inability to accept that there are people who disagree with. This is the net, dont take things seriously


Anyway apologies all round.


Off for footy now and surprirse surprise my team has moslems in it.I bear no ill will to Islam, apologies if it was done.?
...apology accepted. And don't believe all of the websites that you read...there's a lot of disinformation out there, unfortunately.I bear no ill will to Islam, apologies if it was done.?
what do u mean ?????
huhh?? is this really u sir?? u are freakin me out..
None of your insulting was actually directed at me, but I forgive you for all of the horrid things you said about the Muslims... as long as you don't start again with more attacks.
we muslims.accept ur apology if u really mean it..forget bout it
fine i forgive u, i guess ur not the first human in this world to make a mistake, but anyway, next time, u should think about the offensive remarks u r sayin to other ppl. some r really sensitive and racism is somethin which should stop now.
I forgive you even though i don't kno what you did.
God will forgive you... We know that.
one of things that we Muslims have in our personality is Forgiveness.


SO yeah i forgive u!
Check this out first mate........http://globalresearch.ca/


Then enjoy your Game.x
Okay I'll forgive but on one condition.You don't do it again, alright dude.
I honestly don't care what you think about me, I speak my mind like everyone else in here...but your sudden change really does surprise me....I always thought Touzours was strange but you're not only strange but also enjoy playing with peoples minds..people like you can't be trusted...sorry just speaking my mind!
As a human being, and Muslim at that, I have the capability to forgive, but you must change also
Who are you and what do you want?
The STUPIDS DON'T UNDERSTAND NOTHING ABOUT RELIGIONS BUT THEY INTERPRET IT BADLY Or THEY INVENT NEW STRANGE ';PSEUDO-FANATICS -RELIGIONS'; ( SEE TOUZOURS CASE...!)
Hello out there, is this the pope talking??? And by the way I'm not muslim or catholic, but happily human and French.
I won't fall for it...sorry.
YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME WITH THIS 360 DEGREES CHANGE?





WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? DID RO35 EXORCISE YOU? (ONE CHURCH SESSION AND LOOK AT THIS MIRACLE...)
ok

No comments:

Post a Comment