Thursday, January 21, 2010

Are you a tolerant atheist, with no ill-will toward Christians?

Liar liar pants on fire


To delete all Christians is your true desire


Report-delete them one by one


As you mock the Father and the Son


If Christianity ultimately does survive


You'll thank its imaginary god you're still alive.Are you a tolerant atheist, with no ill-will toward Christians?
most athiests and agnostics are not antireligious...we're simply nonreligious. All four of my brothers are christians and I love them with all my heart and they love me, and they tolerate my nonbelief. Why can't you?


The only time I get rowdy with christians is when they tell me that they have a right to tell me what I can read or what I can view in my own home! Or they have the right to push their teachings on others.


Live your life, enjoy your religion and it's teachings.


I'll live my life and enjoy the freedom from religion that the constitution awards me!Are you a tolerant atheist, with no ill-will toward Christians?
Why should I be tolerant of people who think they can run my life based on their fantasy world? Never.
I am tolerant of anyone else of who is tolerant


I practice self-preservation with all those who are not
I'm not an atheist and I think you are an idiot.
Yeah, reporting peope to yahoo is going to eliminate christianity, right.
i got tons of christian and muslim friends. we just have different point of view and we respect each other's point of view..


nothing presonnal at all.
I am not an atheist, as you know.





I can't say I bear no ill-will against ALL Christians but I never report anyone for disagreeing with me. I don't want anyone deleted for expressing an opinion. I have been reported many times for disagreeing so I know how stupid it is.
I'm tolerant until they start treating me like I'm a horrible person for not being religious.
But is it intelligently designed?





I have a great deal of ill-will toward *religions*. Their followers I assess on merit. Some of them I deeply wonderful people.





Some.





CD
LMAO I don't report anyone. And this R%26amp;S section has taught me some tolerance. In fact, I just started dating a Christian. :)
huh????
I love it. I just love your little tirade. My God don't you know if we deleted all the Christians we couldn't have any fun with you guys and gals any more.


Kisses Super Girl.
Atheists can't mock imaginary beings.
wow, level 4 and you realize they're going to report you for this question. may as well delete it now LOL
I never have used the report button..


I don't have a problem with mythology at all.
Save for the forums, I'm nice to everyone in real life.





I don't report anyone for disagreeing with me. Christians tend to do that.





Prove that your god exists. It's not an unreasonable request.





I am disgruntled with the influence of religion in public and government and the ill treatment of atheists, agnostics, and non-Christians. I've been threatened will hellfire more times than I can count.
Ok, your wish is my desire, enjoy it.
Need an aspirin?
I bear no one ill will....but I don't suffer fools, easily, nor as an adult do I report anyone for anything they write or say. The 'report' function is for children and adults who have chosen to remain children. It's grade school, playground garbage for those living in the grade school, playground age.

No comments:

Post a Comment