Saturday, January 23, 2010

How many believe ';Julia'; will reap bad karma from wishing ill luck to others like that?

This Julia is an impersonator and stole the photo of the real Julia.


I have reported her a thousand times, but nobody seems to be able to get rid of her.How many believe ';Julia'; will reap bad karma from wishing ill luck to others like that?
Thank you, 9lives- is!

Report Abuse


How many believe ';Julia'; will reap bad karma from wishing ill luck to others like that?
am certain She will, but feel sorry for her. She needs TLC, understanding, support not criticism.
leave my julia alone
Well, if they do, then they will be risking the same for wishing it upon her.
She is provoking thought and thought is never a bad thing--besides her account deletions will take care of whatever ill krama comes from her postings
I don't believe in Karma. But I do Believe that what soever a man sews, that shall he also reap.
Julia is just going through a phase. A ';look at me everybody phase';. She'll get over it.
People like that are all over this board.





Just take it lightly, they are just trying to get a rise out of you.





I don't believe in karma though....I just laugh at people like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment