Thursday, January 21, 2010

My cat ate a whole mouse, will she get ill?

We live in England, so I know it didn't have rabies, and since we live in the city I can guess it didn't have any ticks.





She ate all of it, including its little skull and its little tail.





:(My cat ate a whole mouse, will she get ill?
There are benefits from cats eating live prey. The little mouses bones, the fatty tissue, the blood, the organs, ';all'; benefit the health of your kitty. The only downside is that their bowel movement smells really bad and super strong afterwords- until it's all out! Suggestion: Get some Fabreeze or Oust! =)My cat ate a whole mouse, will she get ill?
Generally the cat will be fine, as long as the mouse wasn't carrying a disease it could give to it. If the cat has had it's shots, all should be fine, as they do that sort of thing more often than we find out.
ha-ha I'm sure she'll be fine. Mine eats the odd mouser or rabbit. Or pretty much anything catchable, bones and all. If anything I'd imagine a mouse or the likes is probably less of a health risk than the food we buy for them.
If the kitty's tummy doesn't like it then they will throw it up, and trust me YUCKY!!!! My one cat isn't aloud to eat them any more because of this problem. I'm shivering just remembering the yuckyness of it.
Cats eat mice all the time! She will be fine. Or, in my case, kill mice and play with them all the time. That's what my cats do.
i dont think so my cat eats whole mice all the time hes an outside cat so he finds them easy and he has never gotten sick





good luck
its a cat they eat alot worse than that! she will be fine their teeth are made for crushing the bones so shouldnt get stuck anywhere
Cats can get tapeworms from eating mice.
Some people buy cats for the sole purpose of getting rid of mice.
She will be just fine. Cats are ';mousers'; and live when they eat them.
No silly, cats are supposed to eat mice.
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment