Thursday, January 21, 2010

I accendently drank some juice out of a molded bottle. Will I get ill, it was only about 8 ounces?

It was actually kool-aid out of the bottle, that I poured it into. Should I be worried that I will be confined to bed. My dad told me not to worry, but I am. Thanks for the help.I accendently drank some juice out of a molded bottle. Will I get ill, it was only about 8 ounces?
No-don't worry..you probably didn't ingest enough of the mold for it to make you sick. Even if you did, you would probably just have a stomachache and feel a little off-not confined to bed.I accendently drank some juice out of a molded bottle. Will I get ill, it was only about 8 ounces?
its alright! did u know that mold has healthy stuff in it!
Chances are that you will be fine.


If you are generally healthy, your immune system is able to take care of quite some mold and bacteria. I would make sure to throw away the bottle though... :-)
You should know by the time you read this... upset stomach vomiting and dirarehea if its a problem.. likely its not a problem and its a common mold... No worse than eating bread or drinking beer...

No comments:

Post a Comment