Friday, January 15, 2010

When u see ppl wearing a bunch of Thai amulets will u have any ill feeling againt the person,i am the victim?

what is ur opinion of ppl wearing a chain of Thai amulets and collect it as hobby and set collection, do u think is bad habit, i am heavilly critised recently, so ppl ask me to abandon it.but i will not give inWhen u see ppl wearing a bunch of Thai amulets will u have any ill feeling againt the person,i am the victim?
Well, I too wear a few amulets certain times. I rotate myself wearing different amulets for different occasions. There is nothing wrong with that. Some people might be jealous seeing it.





I always believe in doing things for myself and not for others. Amulet is good for health, wealth and fortune to me.When u see ppl wearing a bunch of Thai amulets will u have any ill feeling againt the person,i am the victim?
do what you like, just collect, keep and wear, dont hear what other say, it is ur like's


it is nothing and very normal only
I think it is fine. I dont see a prob with it.


My grandma, aunties, uncles, their friends etc collects them and wear them etc and it is totally normal.


Who criticised you and where are you living at the moment?
it is ok! it is none of their business! but if they just give u opinions, then thats ok an dit is leave to u whether to accept it or not.





just wear if u want to! it wont kill !
Maybe they are afraid that the amulets are being possessed, so you have sickness all these while
Did it your way and anything u like as long as can make u happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment