Friday, January 15, 2010

How long after eating will you be ill if you have food poisoning?

if you eat something that was not cooked properly how long is it before you are unwell?How long after eating will you be ill if you have food poisoning?
you can could start feeling the effects any where from 4-36 hours after eating


Hope you don't have it heres a good site


http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/food-鈥?/a>How long after eating will you be ill if you have food poisoning?
2 and a half hours
you will start feeling unwell within 6 hours, depending on what you eat, but as little as 2.
usually between 6 and 12 hours.
usually happens in the first 2-6 hours
Within 2 hours? Are you kidding me?





it takes 24 hours to know if you have food posioning. You may have slight symptoms after 6-10 hours but you wont know untill 24 are up.
Within 48 hours. How quickly depends on the causative organism and the individual.
Well i had food poisoning and it took up to 1 day to affect me. That was the worst. Hope everything is okay. I know when i had it i couldn't move off the couch and when i did it was only to the bathroom. And i got really bad stomach pains. Good luck and hope this helps. God Bless.
depending on what you ate
It depends on how much you ate and how undercooked it was. When I got it, it happened within 30 minutes but it can take longer. Definitely by the next day.
It can be anything up to about six hours, while you're still digesting.
I am the same and my husband thinks that I over react aswell
About an hour maybe sooner
My friend used to work in kfc and the management told them that it takes 24 hours
I think abut 4 to 5 hours when the food reaches digesting.
my reaction to food poisoning is very quick, usually within an hour or so after I have ingested anything that was contaminated. Some food can be eaten raw, semi-raw if it is fresh, other like chicken and pork need to be well cooked. So it all depends on what type of reaction are you getting.


My normal reaction would be severe stomach cramps, vomiting and diarrhoea. Apparently I was told that it is your body immune system naturally reaction to expelling the contaminated bacteria from your body. Hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment