Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do you still harbor ill will toward conservatives?

If so, why? How do you put your ill will into practice?


No rants please.Do you still harbor ill will toward conservatives?
So it's open season on conservatives, is it? How nice. This coming from the party of ';tolerance'; and 'respect for other's opinions';. I guess liberals respect everybody's opinions as long as you agree with them on top of mind issues. Do you still harbor ill will toward conservatives?
As a conservative, it doesn't bother me a bit. In fact, it's mutual. I do harbor ill will against the left and despite the election of a Marxist to the highest position in the land I will continue to fight for a return to an America that is self sufficient, self supporting, self reliant, free and independent. An America where a bloated, inefficient government is not seen as the solution to all our problems or the source of our personal prosperity. In short, an America that was the vision of our founding fathers.






I'm guessing this question was directed at liberals. I am a conservative and I have ill will against the way the republican party has gone. I feel the conservative party during the Bush administration has abandoned its foundation and principals.


Leaving true conservatives that believe in smaller government and the constitution hanging in the wind. As far as putting my ill will into practice I did that by voting:)
Yes. For the past 8 years I have been called a traitor, a coward, an idiot, insane, a pervert, a baby-killer, a terrorist-lover, a latte-drinking sushi-loving cream puff, a moonbat, accused of initiating class warfare, accused of being a terrorist, threatened with death (Ann Coulter), threatened with arrest (Bill O'Reilly), etc.





I am freakin' tired of the extremist rhetoric. And I think America is, too.





As for how I will put my ill will into practice? Well, I intend to suppress a great deal of it. The rest I'm channeling into monetary contributions to my favorite liberal organizations, Planned Parenthood and Amnesty International.
I do because of all the horrible bans on gay marriage and the ban on gays being able to adopt or foster child. I can't believe that on the same day that the first African-American became president there is another group of Americans having their rights stripped away in such an obvious sign of hatred.





I believe that it is a by product of the religious right's need to feel superior and purer than the rest of us. They then falsely believe it is their ';god given'; mission to treat the ';heathens'; like sub humans.





Well the last group of ';sub humans'; the right spat upon just won the presidency.



Have you stopped beating your wife? to quote a great and humorous man, John McCain...





Anyone who harbors ill will toward me can come on over and we'll discuss their problem...anytime...I am not in a good humor these days...
I never felt ill will. I felt pity that they couldn't see beyond their own ignorance. That they couldn't face or admit the devastation the Republicans caused this country and people.
i never harbor ill against anyone








Conservatives are bunch of whiny low class people, who couldn't even once congratulate the democrats for winning
My ill towards them will weaken as they are removed from power. Obama is a huge step towards repairing the division in this country.
I have no ill will against conservatives in general, just against people who never bothered to turn the channel from Fox News once in a while to get a dose of truth.
I have no ill will toward conservatives, I just pity them for their fears and their narrow little closed minds,
Who would hate conservatives? There haven't been any since the 1980's.
No, I sympathize with minorities.
Only the ones that still think Obama is a terrorist.

No comments:

Post a Comment