Friday, January 15, 2010

Will the customs check my ipod when ill go on an international travel?

will i get in trouble if i have downloaded songs in it?Will the customs check my ipod when ill go on an international travel?
Most likely the custom officers won't bother with your ipod nor its content. And even so, you will just put it on the basket provided along with the contents of your pocket and other objects, and x-ray the same should they deemed it necessary. Should they x-ray your ipod contents are safe and secured.Will the customs check my ipod when ill go on an international travel?
No, they'll check to see that it is a real iPod and not a bomb that looks like one. They'll ask you to activate it.
They are checking that it is REALLY an ipod instead of some kind of device that will blow up.


They are NOT interested what music is on it.
No they wont, as they are no threat to people and its not a threat to the destinations country's border
I'm sure it will be fine. I have never had my iPod checked and I have traveled all over the world.
haha jdadole ur adorable ....no they wont, they dont care where your songs came from!
  • urban decay cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment