Friday, January 15, 2010

Pet insurance which will cover ill pets and cover there illness?

my dog has been very ill and has hip displacement my insurance company won,t cover me after january and i need 2 find an insurance company which will take me on and cover her conditions any advicePet insurance which will cover ill pets and cover there illness?
try pet palls or pet plan,or supermarkets do onePet insurance which will cover ill pets and cover there illness?
I saw a commercial recently where progressive will cover your pet for free if you have their auto insurance. I don't know the specifics of their plan though. They may only cover them if they're injured in a car accident though.
Aflac maybe? I would check it out, google animal insurance or something of the sort...or check out the AKC

No comments:

Post a Comment