Friday, January 15, 2010

How tall do you think ill grow? when will i grow? am i really short?

Im 13 year old boy and going into 9th grade. I am only 4 '11 and everybody towers over me. my mom is 5' 2 and my dad is 5'11.How tall do you think ill grow? when will i grow? am i really short?
5';10? maybe as tall as ur dad. which isnt that small actually. i think ur just growing late. people sometimes do that. i think ull actually be closer to the average than u think by the time ur 16/17How tall do you think ill grow? when will i grow? am i really short?
You still have plenty of time to grow, studies have shown that males can keep growing until they are 21. Most likely you will be somewhere in between your parents in height in the 5'6'; to 5'8'; range like me, my parents are around the same height as yours. Although you could grow to become as tall as or even taller than your father, everyone is different. Time will tell.
I was proper short all through school and up til i was about 17. Can't remember how tall exactly but smaller than all the lads and most of the girls.


I'm about 6' 2 now so your height probably isn't determining much right now. My grandfathers are tall but my parents aren't.


So basically I'm saying i got no clue you just have to wait and see. might grow gradually or have a growth spurt like i did.


Don't worry about things out of your control though
seeing that your mom is short, and your dad is about average, you might be your dads height, or taller.


my brother was super short for the longest time (our parents are about the same height as yours), and once he hit junior year, he grew really tall, and now towers over my dad.





good luck!
there was this small dude in my class He was a freshman too but he was as tall as to my shoulders and im like i dont remember my height but i was average. over the summer he grew taller than me i have to look up to talk to him haha. you never know you might grow up more.
m8 im quite short aswell. dont worry about it. my dad allways said it the little ones you gotta watch out for. referring to fighting etc.
Wait it out. When i was in 8th grade last year i was like 5';1 now im gunna be a sophmore and im around 5';6.
You'll get taller. Guys usually start growing around 15 so you still have a couple of years. and dont worry about being short, there are tons of freshman guys who are short.
You will get far taller than your mom and probably up to at least the height of your dad.





Don't worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment