Sunday, January 17, 2010

Denis Savard rejoined the Blackhawks.I guess there was no ill will on either side?

Many questioned how he was let go.How can you do this to a legend?Do you believe he looked at his coaching options in the NHL and maybe AHL and decided to go back to the Hawks and are you surprised aboot this?Denis Savard rejoined the Blackhawks.I guess there was no ill will on either side?
Would say some fans have more ill will then he does about the whole situation. Makes me wonder if they didn't tell him up front that this team needs a wake up call and your going to be the alarm.Denis Savard rejoined the Blackhawks.I guess there was no ill will on either side?
So there must be no hurt feelings on either side apparently or else he wouldn't have gone back.





I actually am kind of surprised. I expected him to move on to another team. Good for though. It must be nice being part of a great organization again that has a bright future.
Great playing careers don't always translate into great coaching careers in any sport.. maybe coaching just isn't Savard's thing. But you have to admire the Blackhawks and him being able to make up and move on. Nice to see for a change....
Surprised, really..





I was thinking he may actually be in line to replace the ';neck'; down here.. lots of fans are starting to call for Barry's head--- disappointing..

No comments:

Post a Comment