Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Will eating soap make me ill enough to send me to hospital? If not, can you recommend anything that will?

I have some really big exams this week, but i am not ready, and my family don't understand how much i need some peace and quiet, otherwise i will fail. I also need to shed a few pounds. The perfect answer is to get really ill so that i can revise from a hospital bed for the last couple of days (preferably with an illness that will make me sick lots, so i get slimmer). Will eating soap achieve this for me?Will eating soap make me ill enough to send me to hospital? If not, can you recommend anything that will?
im sorry but i cannot answer some thing like this how about you just fake being deathly ill to get out of it. soap has animal fat in it so you wont lose weight from itWill eating soap make me ill enough to send me to hospital? If not, can you recommend anything that will?
dont do it you could kill yourself..go to the library and excercise!!!!!!
maybe your mentally sick enough to get out of it.
soap is full of fat and will not help you lose weight. don't harm yourself, just fake some really bad stomach cramps and demand an ambulance. the hospital will spend a few days running tests and knocking you out with strong pain killers then they will scratch their heads in amazement when there is no cause for your problem, and send you home! good luck!
WOW.... this is about the craziest thing I have ever heard.


You need to be helped mentally !
YOUR PROBLEM ISN'T THE TEST___ GET TO DOCTOR AND TELL HIM YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT SOAP AND LOSING WEIGHT__ ITS A DANGEROUS IDEA___ YOU WON'T LOSE WEIGHT__ BUT YOU COULD END UP LOSING YOU!!!!!!!!
My uni lecturer once told me. Cheat if you know you can get away with it. I respect him for that.





You think eating soap is a way to get out of exams. Sure when you're dead you can get out of anything.





As for shedding pounds. A healthy diet and exercise plan should do it.





Just think what is the worst that can happen to you if you fail your exams. Not much. you might waste a year of your life repeating the subjects. But focus on passing and that is what you will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment