Friday, May 14, 2010

Are carrots bad for you? I snack on them all the time but am scared my teeth'll fall out & ill get fat will I?

nooooo.


your teeth won't fall out and you won't get fat.


they have a lot of water in them,


plus they are very healthy.


you're well off eating carrots frequently.Are carrots bad for you? I snack on them all the time but am scared my teeth'll fall out %26amp; ill get fat will I?
Carrots are a nice, healthy food. they do not rot your teeth like sweets and will not make you gain unnecessary weight. All things are better in moderation, even if they are ';good'; for us. Too many carrots can make your skin yellow.Are carrots bad for you? I snack on them all the time but am scared my teeth'll fall out %26amp; ill get fat will I?
no carrots are actually good for you


these is talk of aids in carrots but his is also nto true


eat carrots just fdo not turn orange
Carrots are very good for you and a good way to fight the hungries.
dont tell me that u think carrots are fattening which world do u live in. they are almost fat free and very healthy for the gums and teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment