Tuesday, May 11, 2010

For as low as $25, Terminally ill volunteers will memorize your messages and, upon death, deliver them to ..?

... your friends and family on the other side





http://www.afterlifetelegrams.com/AFTERLIFE/index.htmlFor as low as $25, Terminally ill volunteers will memorize your messages and, upon death, deliver them to ..?
sweeeeet I want in on thatFor as low as $25, Terminally ill volunteers will memorize your messages and, upon death, deliver them to ..?
Hmm.





My first instinct is ';That's stupid.'; And ';you can just pray...';





Then I looked at the site and read this.





';The $5.00 per word fee, depending on the wishes of the messenger, it is either given to a relative, donated to a charity or used to pay for medical bills. The company does not keep any of the fees from the sale of the telegrams.';





I have a family member who's terminally ill. The costs are driving them into depression and ruin. The medicines cost in the thousands every month. This may be a way that people have found to make people aware of how much it costs, and give a way to donate money to someone who may not usually accept it (they're giving you a service, one of the few services they may be able to give.) I'm not sure it's that bad.
Sonicwall blocked the site because it is categorized as ';sex education';.





Odd.





This would be handy. I have a friend on the other side who owes me $25. Maybe they could just get the money from them when they get there.
Now they just need to figure out how the other side communication will work.





Delivering messages with newborn babies perhaps?
What if my relative or friend is in heaven and the terminally ill person is heading to hell (or the other way around)?
wow...a new way to take advantage of the gullible and the terminally ill.





nice.
*laughs* The truly funny part about this is....that more people than you think will actually go to the bank and empty out their accounts after reading that.
I just ordered ';Hey God! Go F*ck Yourself!';
The best part?








';NOTICE: We are NOT exploiting terminally ill people';
another church scam. yay.
Who falls for things like this?! However, if you'll notice, the site is not church-related, or even Christian.
DAMN...





I wish that I'd thought of it first. Oh, the hubris.
';At this time we only have one messenger.';





Sounds like they are going to be out of business in no time.
Wow, I can finally tell Michael Jackson and Billy Mays how I feel.
wow





THATS AWESOME





How about giving ';god'; an effe you on my behalf lol
Well that's one way to make money. I'd rather spend it on a BJ, but I might waste it on that too.
This is phail
lol wow, the scams people think of...
Aww, the online cemetery is so cute!
go away troll

No comments:

Post a Comment