Monday, May 10, 2010

My father has high tension and feels bad sometimes, I think that he will die so I panic and then I get ill too

Why am I getting affected that much? I wonder how I can stand it if sth really bad happens, I guess I die too.





PLS HELP.My father has high tension and feels bad sometimes, I think that he will die so I panic and then I get ill too
As a person with high blood pressure I know that it can be scary the first time that you're told you have it. But it can be managed with medications and watching your salt and weight. IF your father does these things he'll feel better and he'll lessen the possibility of something happening to him. As for your fear of something happening to him, that's normal when you have a parent with a chronic medical condition. We never want to lose our parents even when they are elderly and I know both of my parents are in their mid 80's and of course we don't know how much longer that we'll have with them. But about 30 years ago when my mother was in her 50's she was diagnosed with Lupus and for some one at her age that could have been a death sentence but with good medical care and management of her illness she's here 30 years later. Chronic disorders and diseases can be managed if you want to. What you also have to understand is that it's his life and he has to deal with it the way that's best for him.My father has high tension and feels bad sometimes, I think that he will die so I panic and then I get ill too
You need to speak to a real mental health professional.
my dear BHP does not kill as you think-there are pills.


Then why worry this is life-all come to go one day.Only those living a detached way of life live longest(without any worry happen what may).try to put your father on the exercise and save yourself too! Go back to YA Q%26amp;A there is plenty of material to help you.
  • ink refills
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment