Friday, May 14, 2010

I want to go home to Hell to burn-better than being alone wanting for the LOVE I Yearn! Is Gods Will ILL?

Why have I been the forsaken one? Why was Jesus the Chosen one? I too Loved to live and lived to Love-Why was I cast out from above and not to share Gods Love? Why was I brought down here to Earth and accused of sin upon my birth-What did I do wrong to have to see-Suffering Cairnage Pain %26amp; Misery? I was brought about by two people that loved to be loved-who taught me Love should be enough-But then I saw others whom in innoscence were born-Writhering from savage pain adourned-for upon their lil bodies was heaped-massive brutality and without cure or sleep-and to this end I was told-is the benefit of a LOVING GOD-and is not my place to Judge-but to worship the push and shove-Well I for one can no longer abstain-as I watch this terror that is insane-brought upon my world of conscience observation-as I wonder confined in my consternation-What sort of a God is He-That would allow such Misery-Is it my want to him give praise? NO-NOT I-I WILL NOT REFRAIN-from calling God a dispicable entity!I want to go home to Hell to burn-better than being alone wanting for the LOVE I Yearn! Is Gods Will ILL?
wow, u really freak me out sometimes with these crazy questions lolI want to go home to Hell to burn-better than being alone wanting for the LOVE I Yearn! Is Gods Will ILL?
Nice rap. Bravo. Another hater looking for what's been printed for thousands of years. Page one, ';In the beginning there was the Word, and the Word was with God.'; That is Jesus. He is the reason you are even here to defame Him. And, He is the only way to be forgiven. Your hatred will only burn for so long before you realize you are lost, lost, lost, and the only One that can save you is the Christ Jesus that died for sin on the cross.
No but you may be. You sound like a victim, depressed and dark.
AAAH! You responded to my question about Humans being a plague on the Earth! Now...I see you are not fit to answer academic/philosophical quesions, due to your religious brainwashing! Hope yr. folks get someone to kidnap + reprogram you! :(
although your poetry is admirable, you're misdirected in your hatred and uninformed about where fault is.





God didn't cause you to suffer. You, and your kind's (all of man, really) refusing to obey him did. Lucifer put the suffering there for us to fall into, God warned us about it, but sure enough we went and jumped into it almost headfirst. You've got it mixed up. Because we're in a pit and God's not you think God put us here, but it's really that God's up there throwing us a rope, but we think it's a snake like the many others down here and we spurn it...





Eventually the snake venom will kill you...
I will pray for you





This world is full of suffering,pain and inujustice,we are not gauranteed a smoothe ride through life.But if we have faith in God we can overcome any obstacle.Challenges help us grow spiritually they are not meant to punish or hurt us.It is not God that has caused these evil things to occur but sin of mankind.


You say you rather go to hell,but believe me Hell is much worse then anything you could face on earth.You will be seperated from peace,love and mercy for all eternity your soul will perish in Hell,your memory will be erased from heaven.Do not punish yourself or God for what is happening on the earth,blame the evil one who has decieved you so much and twisted your mind so much that you wrote this!...Gods Love is always with you,but you have rejected the Love of God.Putting your faith in him and trust doesn't ,mean the end of every earthly problem,just the begining of your rewards in heaven.The Lord desires to prosper you and increase your crops here on earth,he wants all of us to be kings and queens of the most high but you have to trust the way he works,you have to go through mud to get to the promise land but the Lord will always help and guide you.ONWARD TO VICTORY....JESUS LOVES U!
Look, there's this little thing called free will....God doesn't give a f**k whether you spurn or praise him. Besides, Hell doesn't exist, so you're going to Heaven anyway. Or, your idea of heaven,, which could very well be hell. Up to you. Enjoy life.
heres a match
I am sure you will get what you want!
EVERYONE gets to exercise their FREE WILL in these ways.





I feel SAD becauseof your pain.
Are you demon possesed?
GO AHEAD, play the victum, we all have it ruff and have managed with God's help. He is God, He has set the rules and there is nothing we can do to change it. We have been invited to feel His love and kindness, you choose if to recive it or not.
Wow, it is hard to tell if you are: angry; or sad; or putting us on!





Assuming that you are sincere... you seem to be saying that God is an external being -- that all powerful kinda dude. Have you considered that God might be a quality of being that is only made manifest by us? I certainly wouldn't want to praise the God you are mentioning either! But perhaps Heaven and Hell are right here inside of us. We choose one or the other depending on how we choose to live our life--we make the choice by how we respond to the circumstances of this world.
u need to look at both sides of the coin. as much as God is love, there is the opposite, satan is evil. the chinese call it ying %26amp; yang. God make the world fill with opposites so we can distinguish between them %26amp; know %26amp; choose the ';good'; ones. since satan make man fall, this world is plunge into a choas struggle of good %26amp; evil. i guess victory is only as grand as the utter defeat of the opposite party.
Whoa dude, That's deep!!!
Take off Hoser.
Hell is a very wonderful place. You are already enjoying the flames of eternity. Its called Earth! My Hell is watching families turn on each other and kill in the name of their God. Watching innocent children and babies blamed for sins that are thousands upon thousands of years old. If Eve ever DID partake of the Apple, why are the most pious and innocent of today's women still taking the blame? Another part of my Hell is knowing that this was all ';caused'; by the ';man'; that is always referred to as a creater. My mother and my father created me. Their parents created them, and so on and so forth since the first sentinent being started using tools. I fear NONE of us will ever reach Heaven, for that is universal peace. One ';God'; with slightly different paths to a soul of peace.
  • bourjois
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment