Friday, May 14, 2010

I have a verizon cellphone and sometimes friends'll call me *67 and ill answer and will talk to them?

will it use my shared mins. if they have a verizon cellphone or will it be just like in calling?I have a verizon cellphone and sometimes friends'll call me *67 and ill answer and will talk to them?
It will still be free if they're with VerizonI have a verizon cellphone and sometimes friends'll call me *67 and ill answer and will talk to them?
when your friend calls from a verizon phone with *67 it goes to our network from a verizon tower to the next closer vz tower to process the call it doesn't register on you phone who is calling @ that user request but it went through intially to to switch processing to be block to another nother phone.... before the switch kicks it to the tower to locate the intended party its recorded for the user ... verizon.. so free call ... sprint ... minutes required ..and so on .. hopes this helps
If their number is blocked I dont think Verizon can tell that its another customer so it wont register as in calling. It takes up your minutes. Why are your friends calling you *67?

No comments:

Post a Comment