Monday, May 10, 2010

Anyone out there know of a website/business that will convert my diesel truck into using used cooking? ILL.?

I have an f 350 p/u and I know there is a conversion kit that will let you burn used cooking oil as fuel...I am located in the Chicago land areaAnyone out there know of a website/business that will convert my diesel truck into using used cooking? ILL.?
go to greasecar.comAnyone out there know of a website/business that will convert my diesel truck into using used cooking? ILL.?
you have to buy the home brew kit to convert to bio diesel.then you go out and pick up the used oil from the restraunts,mix at home in the kit add to truck and away you go smelling like a french fry.the kits can be purchased at jc whitney right here in chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment