Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I'm ill...who will bring me some chicken soup and a cuppa?

Or is there something else that you can think of that will make me feel better?I'm ill...who will bring me some chicken soup and a cuppa?
Oh lordy i missed this, im sorry hunny, ill bring you anything you want with a huge hug and a kiss, snuggled up together, rubbing your cold feet, with the smell of the warm soup on the stove filling the house, with a box of tissues for your sniffly nose, bless.I'm ill...who will bring me some chicken soup and a cuppa?
sorry about that =(


i would bring you some, but i bet i live far away from you
I would come up with a big duvet, wrap it round both of us with a hot drink and watch t.v with you all Nice and warm ummm!!!
I will, and I will bring the Vic to rub on your chest
i will but are you cute enough for me to do so
Would you like homemade . What is a cuppa ?
What do I get?(=
Be right there- what else do you need from the store? (I hope you feel better soon and enjoy your Holidays!)
Ha ha..





I'm terribly sorry, you are so ill. How about you A) get up and make yourself some or B) ask a friend/neighbor.





Get Well, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment