Monday, May 10, 2010

If you were terminally ill would you have a wedding like Jade?

If you only had a few months left to live would you bother going down the aisle (like Jade Goody) or would you just forget about it and sopend time with people - without the added stress of organising etc.





http://www.ok.co.uk/celebnews/view/7670/鈥?/a>If you were terminally ill would you have a wedding like Jade?
I would if I had been planning on getting married anyway. It is obviously something she really wanted to do in her lifetime, and since her life is going to be shorter than she had expected, she is trying to do it before her time is up. I don't think there's anything wrong with that as long as her husband to be is okay with it (which he obviously is). One of my good friends got married a few years ago to a man who was terminally ill. He had been sick with cancer for most of their relationship, but had gone through remission for a short time also. They were engaged for a couple years before the wedding, but had been putting it off because he wanted to be healthy walking down the aisle. But when it became clear that the cancer had spread and he was terminally ill, they decided to go ahead and just do it. They planned their wedding in about a week, and just had a small wedding at a local hall. I was there and even though it was put together last minute, it was beautiful. Her husband died about a year later when he was 27. They never really got to enjoy being ';newlyweds'; as most young healthy couples get to because he became very sick soon after the wedding, but they were happy to spend the time they had together. And I know my friend, although she had to cope with the loss of her husband, is very happy to have the memories of their wedding.If you were terminally ill would you have a wedding like Jade?
she has admitted she is only getting married for the magazine deals..





I feel sorry her but I think it really sad that we live in a world where somebody's death is being treated as a celebrity story and the first reality TV death is being allowed to happen..





I dont mean this as an insult to Jade Goody but I think the publicity of it all is really messed up.
screw it i'd blow all the money on getting other people to do it for me! And yes i'd get married, i'd do everything a human can possibly do before they die!





excepty it would be selfish on the husband...=/ but if he wants to be a masopchist that's his choice...=/
Nope I'd go out with a big expensive bang, I'd hire someone to plan it for me so there would be no stress... My aunt just passed away from a terminal illness, and she knew for 3 years she was going to go, she had the time of her life!
If both of u really feel like it then yeah, not to be pessimistic but he proposed and I guess when they are married he will automatically become her heir...
I guess she wants to live her life what ever is left. thats her priority. I would better spend my time with my close family.
  • ink refills
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment