Friday, May 14, 2010

I need help in dealing with my father who is ill and will not go to the hospital.?

My father has chf and end stage renal failure and has been on dialyisis for almost 10 years. Now he is not wanting to go to the doctor because he is having trouble breathing. I understand that he is tired of being sick. I am just wanting to know what can I do to deal with it.I need help in dealing with my father who is ill and will not go to the hospital.?
Tell him how you feel and ask him what he wants. I regret not talking to my dad about his health and not making him go see the doctor because now he is dead and it most likely could have been prevented. Spill your heart out to him and don't hold back. Your relationship with him is too precious.I need help in dealing with my father who is ill and will not go to the hospital.?
Check with hospital or his Dr. for Hospice care, its in home care for terminally ill, they will make him as comfortable for as long is necessary....your father has had enough and wants to go out with his dignity...My mom, although, it was very quick wanted it that way too...make the call ASAP and you both will rest easier..blessings.
You must come to terms with the inevitable. If he is tired of being sick and desires no further treatment, you may suggest that things would be more comfortable for him at hospital. However, the question of continued dialysis must be addressed and his comfort in the absence of it guaranteed.
GURL CALL THE POLICE
i know that feeling i got that same prob. talk to him tell him its important for him to go. he might get worst. and teel him he seriously need him to go and if he ask y u want him to go it is cuz you lv hi mand dont want to see him ill. it hurts you to see him that way trust me do it be4 u regret not askin him to go.
*-*Have you tryed to talk to your dad and express yourself to him and told him honestly how you fel about the deal...also maybe you could seek professional help or maybe just tell a friend how you feel about the condition that your father is in...I hope that you can find comfort in whatever happens in the future and know that someone is thinking of you and praying for you and your fathers sickness...*-*

No comments:

Post a Comment