Friday, May 14, 2010

I have attacks of I B S and want to go abroad this year but I am worried I will get ill?

i went to mexico 3 years ago and was very ill, worried what foods I should avoidI have attacks of I B S and want to go abroad this year but I am worried I will get ill?
I have it too and it's scary to go where you're not familiar with the food and drink. Talk with your dr. about where you'll be going and be sure to bring your medication with you. Familiarize yourself about the food before you go so you won't be surprised. There are many places online that can help you out with that.


I hope you go and have a great time.I have attacks of I B S and want to go abroad this year but I am worried I will get ill?
With IBS it's best to avoid foods and drinks which contain caffeine, spicy and provocative foods and just generally be careful what you eat. Try and stick to simple foods if possible. Take Colpermin with you or if that doesn't work, ask your GP for an antispasmodic or amitriptlyn which acts as a muscle smoother. These will help with spasms

No comments:

Post a Comment