Friday, May 14, 2010

My Missus was told, by a Psychic that I will be ill next year! Should I worry ?

The Guy was right about a whole lot of other things recently.....My Missus was told, by a Psychic that I will be ill next year! Should I worry ?
NO, Don't develop a mind thing about it because then you can actually create it, just be healthy and think happy healthy thoughts.My Missus was told, by a Psychic that I will be ill next year! Should I worry ?
Absolute Bunkum !
It's OK next year is miles away yet.....2007 has just started.
no just watch when she cooks


your grub also watch the drinks
I wouldn't worry at all! They are only ever right out of sheer coincidence or because they predicted something in a very vague way so that when something similar happens, you will think they predicted it. Load of **** if you ask me! :)
I'd say there's a better than 50% chance that you'll catch a cold.
No i wouldnt worry because worring will make you ill, trust me i know iv been there. now i try not to get stressed or worry about things and i feel so much better and im sure you will also take care
Go up to the psychic. Hit them in the face.


If they are legit, they will duck.


If not they get what they deserve.





Personally, I've found that they never duck.





You don't have to hit them too hard.
Instead of worrying, which is a waste of energy, how about putting your affairs in order?





';Affairs'; meaning your insurance, living will, bank accounts, all those things.





Also, you need to enjoy your life and your family's company. Savor each day.
Do not believe Psychic.They so many things,and something happens.It is trial and error.
No of course not - if you worry too much that could make you ill.





Ignore what some psychic has said and get on with enjoying your life
you shouldnt let someone get you worried about something like that all you should do is wait and see.
Dude... get a life
No, you would only convince yourself that your going to get ill, its all in the mind. Power of sugestion and all that bo*%26amp;^%ks
If you worry about it, it will only help make it true. it's called Self fulfilling prophecy and it happens to people all the time. (that's why i believe that a doctor shouldn't tell you when your going to die) I don't believe in Psychics and those who ';get things right'; are just very good observers and people readers. they practice and have ways of excusing their mistakes.
  • bourjois
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment