Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Over 5 months without church & still no ill effects. Will they come all at once in a deluge?

Oh! oh! Better duck, the next lightning bolt might hit!


You are going to get Deluged with troubles and ill effects, we call that life.


Going to church can give you a support system to help you survive those troubles when times get bad. Going to church or staying in bed Sunday mornings those troubles will happen.


You generally meet nicer people going to church, depends on the paticular church. Being around happier people can boost your spirit if your feeling down, when troubles are crushing you. There can be a sense of security in doing something so familiar as going to church regularly. It should always be your choice to go or not. You can even go now and then, or only holidays, or only when you happen to be passing one on a Sunday morning on your way home from a Saturday night. Just smile a lot as you enter the church,and duck if you hear thunder. .Over 5 months without church %26amp; still no ill effects. Will they come all at once in a deluge?
what effects ?Over 5 months without church %26amp; still no ill effects. Will they come all at once in a deluge?
the simple fact that you are blind to the fact should tell you
I'm a debout Christian and I honestly don't like going to church all that much. but I still do it. 1) because God says so


2) I notice that when I hang around people who have a higher standard for living it motives me to also not settle for less in life.





But I actually had to find those people.





the atheists will say that you would be making the right decision in never going back





I suggest you find a church that challenges you - that's what i did.
what the hell? i've gone over ten years without church, and hey. no ill effects.
Did you stop going to church? Im going tomorrow before the Charger game.
i personally do not attend church anymore do to the fact that the ';preacher '; told me i asked too many questions during bible study. so now i have church at home or wherever i read my bible or when ever i get with a group of friends and discuss the bible. you do not have to attend a church to be in a church .
the ill effects will come at the end of your life if you do not believe in Jesus as your Lord and Saviour.
Going to church or not going to church is not the problem.


Gathering together with like minded believers is important.


See Hebrews 10:25. In the early days the people gathered at


houses, at the Temple, %26amp; went up to Jerusalem for the Feasts


%26amp; festivals. Other than that they lived their normal lives in a


community.


I have not gone to church for 3 years, but I do meet on the


Sabbath with a small group of like minded believers, for


encouragement %26amp; study/prayer/praise %26amp; worship etc.


Not only have I had no ill effects, but have grown in leaps %26amp;


bounds %26amp; find the open debate very informative. I was in a


church for 27 years, good at the time. Sat too long in the pew


not asking questions %26amp; not growing very much. I am in a


better place now, my relationship with YHWH God is growing


in Yeshua %26amp; by YHWH's Spirit
Why would you think there would be ill effects? Were you told that if you stopped going this would happen? There may be some ill effects to come in my opinion, but this will just be a natural temporary reaction to being removed from the brainwashing cold-turkey. It will go away and you will be just fine.





And before anyone says it, I am not an atheist and I believe in the Divine and the Lord Jesus with all my heart and soul. I just don't believe in religion.
Think of all of the hours you've saved.





1 hour weekly = 4 hours a month


5 months = 20 hours





You saved 20 hours to do what you want with your life.





Here are my statistics





No church:


1 hour weekly = 4 hours a month


8 years = 416 hours, also seen as nearly 18 full days.





I've gotten almost a month of my life back, day and night, because I don't go to church. It's fantastic!





Not that I ever enjoyed church. I was the eight-year-old kid who tore up donation envelops and folded them into letters like ';Space Ghost'; that I left on the seats when I went up for communion.
actually, the effects are pretty damn good :)
I've gone for about a year now with out church and no ill effects, They will not come all at once in a deluge, because a deluge is a flood, the Great Deluge was the world wide flood written about in mythology.





Goddess Bless.


Blessed Be.
Geez...I sure hope not...Religion and Spirituality are two different things anyway...It's how you live your life and treat others that actually matters...although you pretty much lived the last five months without a guide in making a distuingishing point for both of em.
Many people go a whole life time without church and then they die - you can make your own assumptions and draw your own conculsions from that.
  • ink refills
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment