Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm prob off to A+E as I'm ill and will prob miss BB, anyone else not watching but want to?

Have spoke to NHS direct and it's a possible stroke!:-(I'm prob off to A+E as I'm ill and will prob miss BB, anyone else not watching but want to?
Ahh mate hope you feel better soon :-)





I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine, just get there as soon as you can.


As for BB, with any luck your young nubile nurse ( cos you'll be that lucky) will be a fan and give you a ward/room with a TV!I'm prob off to A+E as I'm ill and will prob miss BB, anyone else not watching but want to?
Elric you are hilarious!!!! Incidentially, I am from Essex too!


I WILL be watching tonight, got the booze and munchies in and phone and mobiles (hubby will be watching it with me) will be off - can't risk being disturbed can I?!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!
oh, I am sorry you have had a stroke! Hope you feel better soon! Maybe explain to the doc when you get to A%26amp;E that you must get back home to watch BB, he may understand! lol! Seriously though, hope you feel better soon and I know it is not the same as tonight, but it will be repeated over the weekend, more than once I should imagine, on E4 and ch4, so you can catch it then! xx
oh my god that's awful, keep us all posted.
Blimey! That's a bit dramatic for the RTV section! I hope you're feeling better now...


I myself have given all my rubbish excuses as to where I'll be this evening, but really I'll be at home, glued to the telly! I've even got out of my late shift. Nice one.


Feel better.
get them to put a telly on the ward.. they will have one
hope you feel better soon mate watch the replay or get some 1 to sky plus it or record it if like me you still use a video get well soon mate .
I think you will be OK to see BB because they have TVs on every bed now. It just cost a little to have it switched on.
Iam sorry to hear that.Well I'll be watching it hopefully without dilemma's,just take it easy,and when your better come on here and look through the questions and answers on here to see what you have missed.
They sometimes have tv's in hospital, watch it there








C


A


R


O


L


E





T


O





W


I


N


!


!


!


!


!


!


!


P.S ALL THE OTHER HOUSEMATES ARE GAY
how come if you had a stroke you found time to come on yahoo first before you went to the hospital


then i am sorry hope you get better
oh no Elric...i hope your ok....get down to the hospital now and have it looked at....i hope your feeling better soon....good luck at the hospital...we'll update you when you come back.....xx
Blimey...and you had time to let us all know on yahoo!!!???
id be a bit more worried about me than bb





i wanted to watch tonight as its the final and i want to celebrate it finally being taken off the air however i am at work tonight so cant :(





hope u get well soon
o god that sounds awful.





get a friend to sky plus it :]]


or just record it on a tape :]]





get well soon
LMFAO Elric!





Your having a stroke but your on YA? yeah right!





Have fun watching the final,don't drink too much! LOL
I hope you feel better very soon. At least you get to watch BB8 now - lol, you sound like you have your priorities right ;)
If you ask the nurses nicely they may wheel you into the tv lounge or if you are lucky you may have bedside tv's like in our local hospital x
Check back later and we will tell you who won hope you are ok now
you sound as daft as me. i cut my foot open and all i was worried about was getting the blood off my laminate floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment