Tuesday, May 11, 2010

If i am 5' 8'' n i was 160lbs prepregnancy will my height n weight effect wen ill start to show?

i am 18 yrs. old and i am about 13 weeks pregnant and id really like to kno if any of these things will effect thisIf i am 5' 8'' n i was 160lbs prepregnancy will my height n weight effect wen ill start to show?
Your height won't affect your appearance, but if you are super skinny then you will show later, but if you have a medium body frame then you won't get that big.


I'm 5'6 and weighed about 150 with my first son and didn't get that big.If i am 5' 8'' n i was 160lbs prepregnancy will my height n weight effect wen ill start to show?
I'm pretty sure your height will not be affected by the pregnancy.


As for your weight, it is recommended that women gain between 25-35 pounds during pregnancy, if you are already at a weight normal for your height, activity level and age. Some women gain more, some less.


I recently had my second child, and gained 20 pounds with this pregnancy, and, six weeks later am back at my pre-pregnancy weight.
Youre tall but it depends on if your legs are long or your torso is long


Im 5'7 my legs are normal its just that I have a really long torso and the dr said Im not going to get that big because of my long torso. I was 130 prepregnancy.
Definitely. Also the amount of weight you gain and the strength of your stomach muscles, and how you carry the child.
Yes, the skiner you are the earl you show.

No comments:

Post a Comment